Report gambling problems

By telephone, on site or in writing

Are you worried about the gambling behavior of a family member, relative or a friend?

By telephone / On site

You may contact a casino at any time by telephone or directly at the casino to inform them of any changes in the guest's gaming behavior or financial problems. Please contact the casino where the person is playing. They will inform you in an understanding and competent way about the different possibilities and agree on a suitable procedure together. The casino will then take the appropriate steps. Basically, you can also contact casinos in neighbouring countries with your information.

In writing

You can also contact the casino in writing. Send the completed and signed form ┬źNotification for a third party┬╗ to the casino where the person concerned is playing. For more information please refer to the factsheet.